Honey Kombucha Cocktail
This refreshing and crowd-pleasing drink is a play on the classic Dark and Stormy cocktail. The Drizzle honey syrup adds another dimension of flavour and the True Buch Kombucha delivers a refreshing, bubbly twist.
Recipe crafted by Andrew Derksen, Charbar.
- 1.5 oz Secret Barrel Cinnamon Rum
- 0.75 oz Drizzle Golden Honey Syrup
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- True Buch Ginger Kombucha
- Lemon wheel
For the Drizzle honey syrup:
- Add equal parts honey and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Stir until well combined.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3-weeks.
For the cocktail:
- Add rum, honey syrup, lemon juice and bitters to a cocktail shaker. Shake until combined.
- Pour mixture into a Collins glass, add ice and top with True Buch Ginger Kombucha.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve. Optional: Grate fresh nutmeg over the top of the glass for an aromatic addition.