Who doesn't love brownies? But what if we told you that there's a healthier way to make these treats by adding Kato Matcha, and you can still enjoy the same delicious taste without worrying about all the guilt? Yes, you heard that right! Kato Matcha is a well-known organic green tea that can be used for more than just drinking, and we're about to show you how. In this blog post, we'll show you how to create healthy and delicious brownies using Kato Matcha Summer Harvest that anyone can make in the comfort of their own kitchen. Get ready to satisfy your sweet tooth with a twist!
Here's a list of ingredients you'll need to make these delicious brownies:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Kato Matcha Summer Harvest
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 175°C. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix until creamy.
- Add the almond flour, Kato Matcha, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk until everything is well combined and the batter is thick and glossy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the brownies comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing them into small squares. Serve and enjoy!
- If you prefer your brownies to be less sweet, you can reduce the amount of maple syrup or honey by a tablespoon or two, depending on your preference.
- You may use regular all-purpose flour instead of almond flour, but if you're looking for a gluten-free option, almond flour is the best choice.
In conclusion, creating healthy and delicious brownies with Kato Matcha is super easy and a great way to add a healthy twist to the classic treats we all love. This recipe is packed with flavour, and you'll enjoy all the benefits of this wonderful organic green tea. Making desserts that are both healthy and tasty doesn't have to be a challenge, and this recipe proves just that. So what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and start baking! Your taste buds will thank you!